Check List. Does your page/account qualify?
In the past, FanPageCash.org purchased nearly all types of fanpages/accounts, but due to recent Facebook changes (mainly newsfeed algorithm changes), this is no longer the case. We suggest you go over this quick checklist before contacting us to see if your page qualifies.
- Fan count. We no longer purchase small fanpages, 100,000 fans is the absolute minimum. Twitter / Vine + Instagrams limits are set at 30,000. Fanpages under 100,000 fans will be considered if they’re very active.
- Geo-location of your fanbase. We mainly look for US / AU / CA based fans and a few European countries. We will purchase other pages/accounts but at a much lower price.
- No activity? No problem. Just don’t expect a high payout of your page/account is inactive.
- Publishing rights. The page needs to be in working order (without bans), you will have to post to it as proof of ownership.
- Reasonable admin/owner. Many owners believe that their pages are worth thousands of dollars. Back in the beginning, when Facebook did not restrict reach, fanpages were worth a lot of money. However, these days prices have fallen, by a lot. Please read this article before you contact us. As far as Vine / Twitter / Instagrams go, each page is priced individually.
- We don’t accept fan pages that are cloned.
- We don’t allow fan pages filled with fake likes.
- We don’t accept fan pages that have too many infractions issued against it.
- We don’t accept fan pages that have adult related (pornographic) material.
- We do not purchase personal Facebook profiles. Fanpages and groups only.