Whether you’re a newbie looking to set up your first Facebook fanpage, or a veteran looking to expand your knowledge, this list of fanpage related websites will help you do just that. We have hunted down and gathered the most accurate and trustful sources, they will help you learn everything there is about Facebook fanpages.
For the newbies!
- How to create a Facebook fanpage? by Heyo.com
- Create your own Facebook page, by wikihow.com
- Official form for creating fanpages, by Facebook.com
Now let’s design it!
The more attractive your fanpage is the more people will flock to it. So, replace that standard icon and cover and go for something related to your topic/niche. These following websites should let you do just that!
- Facebook fanpage covers, by 99covers.co. (ready made covers, they do have a watermark since they’re free)
- Fanpage covers, by TrendyCovers.com (also free, but they have the watermark)
If you’re a business and need loyalty-free or exclusive rights to your images then try the following sites:
- Istockphotos.com – Photo prices start from a few dollars and up.
- Shutterstock.com – Just as Istockphotos, prices start from a fed dollars and up.
You can also get some inspiration by glancing over the top 100 most popular fanpages in the world.
Now let’s get your fan page popular!
It’s no secret that creating and designing a fanpage is the easy part. A pretty fanpage with zero likes has no use, so you need to populate it with fans to get your message out. Creating a popular Facebook fanpage requires lots of work and knowledge. There following articles will help you get started:
- For the beginner, simple tips by wikihow.com on how to make your Fanpage popular.
- A very comprehensive case study on how to obtain your first 10,000 fans.
- 21 great tips on how to make your Facebook page more successful.
- 50 ways to increase Facebook likes by Forbes.
Now that you’re set up here are some monetization tips.
If your fanpage isn’t directly related to your business but you would like to earn from it, then please use the following articles to get started:
- Most common ways to make money from your Facebook fanpages, by FanPageCash.org.
- Building & Monetizing Facebook Fan Pages.
- Sales techniques and monetization tips from Heyo.com.
Challenges you may face!
In the recent years, Facebook made it really difficult to earn money from fanpages, mainly due to their unforgiving algorithm tweaks. Without some knowledge and tricks up your sleeve, you might have a tough road ahead of you. To be prepared make sure to read the following articles:
- Fanpages drop 44% in activity, by IgniteSocialMedia.com.
- Facebook restricts organic Fanpage reach. (Decline in reach continues)
Does this reach problem sound scary? Don’t worry, it is not as bad as you think. With a little cleverness you can beat the system and still reach plenty of fans. You can combat the low reach by following instructions found here, and here.
That pretty much covers it! We will update this page with more resources soon, in meanwhile thank you for reading and good luck on your fanpage ventures.