Fanpage checklist. Does your page/account qualify?
In the past, our company purchased nearly all types of Facebook Fanpages. However, due to recent Facebook changes (mainly newsfeed algorithm changes), this is no longer the case. We suggest you go over this quick checklist before contacting us, to see if your page qualifies.
Update (01/02/2018): Due to recent algorithm changes, Facebook Fanpages severely lost their value. The recent update crippled link reach to the point where marketers no longer find this platform desirable. While Fanpages still hold a little value, don’t expect any significant offers.
- Fan count. We no longer purchase small fanpages. 100,000 fans is the absolute minimum. We will consider fanpages under 100,000 fans if they’re very active.
- The geolocation of your fanbase. We mainly look for US/AU/CA/UK based fans and a few European countries. We will consider Fanpages that do not meet this requirement but at a much lower price range.
- Activity. No activity? No problem. Our company does purchase inactive Fanpages. However, low activity means reduced rates.
- Publishing rights. The page needs to be in working order (without limitations), you will have to post to it as proof of ownership.
- Engagement networks. We do not purchase Fanpages that were built with the use of software and/or engagement networks.
- Language. While we do purchase non-English pages, we cannot offer anything substantial for them. Our buyers are mainly interested in English speaking fans only.
- Cloned pages. We don’t accept cloned Fanpages.
- Fake fans. We don’t allow Fanpages filled with fake likes. We audit each property before we make an offer.
- Facebook rule violations. We don’t accept Fanpages that have too many infractions issued against it.
- Adult content. We don’t accept fan pages that have adult related (pornographic) material.
- Personal accounts. We do not purchase personal Facebook profiles. Fanpages and groups only.
- Reasonable admin/owner. Many owners believe that their pages are worth thousands of dollars. Just a few years ago when Facebook did not restrict reach, Fanpages were worth a lot of money. However, these days prices have fallen, by a lot. Please read this article before you contact us.