It’s that time of the year again where we sum up our accomplishments and failures in life. The same goes for businesses, websites, apps, or any other ventures. This blog entry will do just that, it will summarize the successes and failures of FanPageCash.org.
What we did right!
- We have kept our website busy. Since our very conception back in 2010, we’ve managed to keep the traffic steady.
- We fought off unfriendly competition. Just like ViralAccounts.com, our website got hit with a nasty negative SEO attack. We have successfully blocked the attack and didn’t lose a single spot in the search engines.
- We increased payouts for sellers. Since Facebook Fanpages are running thin, we’ve decided to raise payouts. We’ve offered many bonuses to our sellers throughout the year.
- We have redesigned our website. While it may not look like much, we’ve made it easier to read and navigate.
- We have continued to provide exceptional service. Our customer support is fast, and most inquiries are answered in less than 3-4 hours, even during weekends and holidays. We have been in business for a very long time, and we’ve managed to keep the same quality support throughout our existence.
What we did wrong!
- Sales are down. Even though traffic remains the same, the reality is that Facebook Fanpages are running out. This is not a joke, we never expected this day to come, but it’s true. Back when Fanpages started, going viral was quite easy. All you needed is a clever page title, and your Fanpage became an instant success. This sprouted growth and pages were in abundance. Now? Due to the unforgiving Facebook algorithm updates, going viral is no longer easy. Facebook became a pay-to-play platform, where you have to spend ad dollars to get likes. Naturally, this constricted the flow of new pages, thus creating a shortage. This is the reason why sales are down, and we can’t do much about it.
Honestly, we don’t believe we have made any wrong decisions in 2017, the only bad thing about this year is that the lack of Facebook Fanpages is becoming more apparent. Sellers are becoming a rarity, while sales of premium pages shot up. We don’t see this trend changing anytime soon unless Facebook decides to ease restrictions on reach. So, to recap, we would like to thank all our members for another wonderful year. FanPageCash.org is the longest running service in this category, we have outlasted and outranked all of our competition, and this achievement belongs to our clients. It is our members who make this service possible, so on behalf of our entire team, we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and we would like to wish you a happy new year!